Monday, March 21, 2011

Activating This One Again

En Shi Yu Lu Tea - Wonderful Taste to Help With Writing


Once upon a time, I was using this blog to follow my writing. After that, it served several purposes, and now it will go back to the original thing - except that I'll be using it to follow my writing in English, since I already have this one to follow it in Serbian.

My today's good deed, while drinking tea and preparing some lunch and trying not to feel too bad, was writing a review of Robin McKinley's beautiful novel Sunshine, and posting it at Suite101. So, if you're in a mood for a beautiful novel with vampires who are not sexy and don't sparkle, if you love intelligent prose and captivating relationships in a fantasy novel, go read about Sunshine. And about a vampire who loved Sunshine.

And I'll think about making some more wonderful tea.

Oh, and you can also read this recipe for the yummy tzatziki sauce.

2 comments:

Samantha Sotto said...

Hi, Ivana! Sunshine definitely sounds like an interesting book. I'll check it out now. Thanks for sharing! (And enjoy your tea and writing!) :D

Sam

angel011 said...

Wow, the very first comment! Thanks! I hope you'll enjoy Sunshine. :)