Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Fun

It happens: you see something, hear something, experience something, and then, there's this thing which is just not the same anymore.

It doesn't have to big, and it doesn't have to be serious. It can be a silly song by Lady Gaga, a song which makes you wonder just how drunk, stoned or whatever someone must be to think of it, and then to actually record it.

And now, whenever I think of Christmas, I can't help but think of that song too.

In case you haven't heard it yet, there it is -- I hope it will give you a laugh. Merry Christmas (I'm a bit early, I know)!


4 comments:

Kelly Hashway said...

Well that certainly makes you view the song differently. LOL

angel011 said...

It sure does. :)

Bella said...

Ivana, omg, I've never heard this song before and now I'm afraid I'll never look at a Christmas tree in the same way! Yikes! Leave it to Lady Ga Ga to leave us ga ga! What a disaster! :)

angel011 said...

It will never be the same. :)