|Listen to the zen kitty.|
Every once in a while, I check out what keywords people used and ended up here. I wrote about the results here -- basically, people look for coffee&cats and find me.
So, here's a new round of the keywords people used and got here, it's from the last month.
- coffee cat
- cat coffee (yeah, you can try it like that too)
- need more coffee (try making some?)
- cat with coffee
- coffee cats
- 10 matchstick triangles (probably because of The Bone Cathedral)
- blue and white animated bird (this one, perhaps?)
- how do you find me? (heh)
- ivana skrobonja (sorry to disappoint you, but that's not me; my name is Ivana and I translate and sometimes write for Goran Skrobonja, who's a writer, a translator and a publisher, so maybe that's what confused Google to lead you here)
- kitty doing zen (I agree, cats are totally zen)
The first results were from March, and these are from June; do you think I should be writing about other things, not just cats and coffee?
Oh, wait, I'm already doing that. Google Almighty doesn't seem to notice, though. Not that it troubles me; cats and coffee and zen are fine subjects, and if that's what I'm recognized for, nice.
And, since you're here, would you like some coffee? Take your pick: