Sunday, July 01, 2012

Still Looking For Coffee Cats, I Guess

Listen to the zen kitty.


Every once in a while, I check out what keywords people used and ended up here. I wrote about the results here -- basically, people look for coffee&cats and find me.

So, here's a new round of the keywords people used and got here, it's from the last month.

- coffee cat
- cat coffee (yeah, you can try it like that too)
- need more coffee (try making some?)
- cat with coffee
- coffee cats
- 10 matchstick triangles (probably because of The Bone Cathedral)
- blue and white animated bird (this one, perhaps?)
- how do you find me? (heh)
- ivana skrobonja (sorry to disappoint you, but that's not me; my name is Ivana and I translate and sometimes write for Goran Skrobonja, who's a writer, a translator and a publisher, so maybe that's what confused Google to lead you here)
- kitty doing zen (I agree, cats are totally zen)

The first results were from March, and these are from June; do you think I should be writing about other things, not just cats and coffee?

Oh, wait, I'm already doing that. Google Almighty doesn't seem to notice, though. Not that it troubles me; cats and coffee and zen are fine subjects, and if that's what I'm recognized for, nice.

And, since you're here, would you like some coffee? Take your pick:

Coffee?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny.
I don't think I'll ever understand how keywords work and how people are led to one's blog when there is a total disconnect from the search words used.

That's such a cozy cute kitten image. :) Great post.

Kelly Hashway said...

LOL. I like my coffee black. :)

Karen Wojcik Berner said...

Funny search words. Cute kittens!

angel011 said...

Kittens are cute, I agree.

Kelly, one black coffee coming your way! :)

Kiersi said...

I have a picture of an airship on my website for a WIP novel I'm working on--I think I get at least 15 hits per day for the Google term "airship."

Most of them are image searches, though, so unfortunately, I don't think many of them stick around to read the content--just swipe the picture.

Only coffee? Is there a tea option? :)

angel011 said...

Well, people find me while looking for coffee, but yes, you can have some tea too! :)